Customizable to fit your specific applications, the Smart Gate is ideal for a variety of applications – including:
- Loading docks
- Fall protection/railing openings
- Machine guarding
- Equipment protection
- Ground-level traffic/pedestrian control
- Area perimeter protection
- Crowd control where forklift traffic (or other machinery) is present
- Safety That Pays – Keeps your team safe while keeping your facility running efficiently.
- Extended Configurations – Available in both Single (48" to 156") and Double (108" to 324") gate configurations to accommodate a variety of applications and opening sizes ranging from typical to extra large – the Double, for example, is well suited for low headroom and wide areas.
- Flexible Sizing – Gate systems adjustable to fit a variety of clear opening widths.
- Easy Operation – Counterbalanced design makes it easy for one person to operate the gate smoothly with just one hand.
- No Slamming – A unique dampening system keeps the gate from closing hard, and the damper is specially mounted high up to prevent it from becoming damaged.
- Lifts Out Of The Way – The gate lifts vertically 90 degrees (without pinch points) to ensure plenty of clearance.
- Built To Last – Heavy-gauge steel and a powder coat yellow finish make it ideal for repetitive use.
- Optional Toeboard – Available for select gate sizes, an optional toeboard kit (sold separately) helps to increase edge protection from falling objects.
- Lock-Out Standard On All Gates – Each model can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
60-3400-TB, Toeboard Kit for Smart Single Dock Gate 48”-78” is compatible with 60-3400, EdgeSafe® Smart Single Dock Gate 48"-78".
60-3401-TB, Toeboard Kit for Smart Single Dock Gate 84”-108” is compatible with 60-3401, EdgeSafe® Smart Single Dock Gate 84"-108".
60-3410-TB, Toeboard Kit for Smart Double Dock Gate 108”-168” is compatible with 60-3410, EdgeSafe® Smart Double Dock Gate 108"-168".
Comes with a one-year warranty from date of shipment, excluding finishes.
All EdgeSafe® Smart Single Dock Gate configurations as well as 60-3410, EdgeSafe® Smart Double Dock Gate 108"-168" are approved for fall protection and compliant with:
OSHA 1910.29, ANSI A1264.1-2017, ISO 14122-3:2016, and Canada OHS SOR-86-304 Part II code requirements.
More details, including technical information, on this product are available on our Distributor’s site.
To jump directly there please click below.