Flexible Dock Lights
This powerful light requires just 10W of power to deliver up to 1,100 lumens of light. It has been designed to replace equivalent incandescent lights which require up to 15X the power input. Durable polycarbonate plastic lamp housing protects it from the knocks and bumps which inevitably occur within a warehouse.
The sleek, compact design features a stainless steel arm which is easy to position and will not sag. With a total length of over three feet, it’s easy to aim the FlexPro in any direction as well as bend it around most dock door tracks. The light also comes with a three year warranty.
It features a 3x5” zinc plated steel mounting bracket. For a final piece of extra protection, a hinged bracket allows the whole fixture to swing away in the event of a strong impact, thereby minimizing potential damage. This light is ETL/cETL certified to UL 1598 suitable for damp locations and CSA C22.2 No. 250.0. It is CE and IK08 compliant and has a LM79 report available.
- Robust light fixture with flexible stainless steel arm that will not sag
- Rugged arm assembly incorporates flexible conduit with a steel elbow that simplifies positioning
- Can be rotated 180 degrees for use in any direction
- Models available with LED bulb or with user supplied incandescent bulb
- No internal cooling fan required; reducing energy consumption
- Impact and heat resistant polycarbonate light head remains cool to the touch
- UL and cUL certified for safe operation
- All components field replaceable
- Fast and easy to install on any vertical surface
More details, including technical information, on this product are available on our Distributor’s site.
To jump directly there please click below.