Heavy Duty LED Dock Lights
This robust little light is easily capable of evenly illuminating a 53 foot trailer with 1,100 lumens, despite only requiring a 9W of power. The DLA 2 also represents an LED alternative to traditional incandescent fixtures, which offers a more efficient and greener solution that also requires less maintenance. It has a durable, compact construction designed to endure accidental impacts. The durability of this light is confidently backed up by a five year warranty.
The 42” double strut arm includes a hinge which divides the length into 16” and 24” sections. It features a 22” cord and a recessed 3-prong IEC type plug as standard. This light is ETL/cETL certified to UL 1598 suitable for damp locations and CSA C22.2 No. 250-08. It is CE pending and IP66 (fixture) and IK10 certified. LM79 and LM80 reports are available.
ENERGY EFFICIENT & GREEN!
- Up to 94% Less Energy than traditional incandescent fixtures
- Can Outlast 25 incandescent bulbs
- Energy rebate potential
- Optimum brightness throughout the entire length of the trailer
- Emits cool white light
- Always cool to the touch
- Impact resistant, cast aluminum cover
- Clear acrylic cover ideal for use in food warehouses
- Meets food facility requirements for “no glass”
- Light is completely sealed for “Wet Locations” IP66, NEMA4
- 5-Year Warranty
REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Eliminates light bulb replacement and/or clean-up
- Upgrade kit minimizes installation time by reusing existing arms
More details, including technical information, on this product are available on our Distributor’s site.
To jump directly there please click below.