Skip to the content
Keeps personnel safe during the important, but potentially hazardous, job of loading and unloading forklifted materials to and from the mezzanine. The OSHA- and ANSI-compliant gate creates a foolproof enclosed area that keeps workers safe from the elevated mezzanine edge. It’s available in single or double pallet widths.
- Counter-balanced gate system provides 360 degrees of mezzanine ledge protection
- Slam-proof, cushioned dampening system keeps the gate from dropping on toes and protects personnel from dangerous and noisy slamming
COMPLIES WITH OSHA AND ANSI STANDARDS
- Meets ANSI standards including the stringent ANSI MH28.3 Section 6.4.3 requirement
- Includes ANSI required 4-inch safety toeboard, preventing anything and anyone from falling off the mezzanine edge
- Meets OSHA Safety Railing Standards
WITHSTANDS TOUGH WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Constructed with heavy-gauge steel ideal for repetitive use
- Durable, safety yellow powder coat finish
EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATE
- Easy one-handed operation
- Gate opens and closes smoothly on 2" nylon rollers and track system
Comes with a one-year warranty from date of shipment, excluding finishes.
- 60-3500, SafeMezz360® Mezzanine Gate 60″, Length 29” (737mm), Width 86” (2184mm), Height 25” (635mm), Weight 500lbs (226.8kg)
- 60-3501, SafeMezz360® Mezzanine Gate 120″, Length 26” (660mm), Width 106” (2692mm), Height 25” (635mm), Weight 600lbs (272.2kg)
- 60-3500-TB, Side Toeboard Kit for Mezzanine Gate, Length 66” (1676mm), Width 6” (152mm), Height 6” (152mm), Weight 30lbs (13.6kg)
You might also be interested in...
© 2022 Ideal Warehouse Innovations Inc. Made in Canada & USA. Many products are patented & patent pending.
Terms & Conditions | AODA Information | Employment