Skip to the content
Looking through their mirrors, truck drivers can safely center their truck and/or trailer in between the Sure-Dock. Docking maneuvers can be dangerous and costly when mistakes are made due to poor visibility. The Sure-Dock ensures trailers are spotted easily at your loading docks every time!
- Guide trucks backing into loading docks.
- LED’s provide up to 100,000 hours or 10 years of continuous use.
- LED’s provide a high quality light with no glare.
- Uses 30% less energy than conventional incandescent guide light units.
- Recessed LED’s are shock, vibration and temperature proof and produce no heat.
- Service/Maintenance free. No need to replace bulbs or lenses.
- Will not rust, pit or corrode.
- Operating and storage temperatures range from -40ºF (-40ºC) to +185ºF (+85ºC).
- Embedded wiring on the back of the panel make the lights moisture, water and weather resistant.
- 10 Yellow LED’s – Single Row.
- 4″ (102mm) wide x 22-1/2″ (572mm) high x 0.5″ (13mm) deep.
- 3lbs. (1.36kg) each.
- Each light fixture includes a 15′ (4.57m) long wiring cable.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes provide easy installation. To be used in pairs. 1-year limited warranty on entire unit.
60-5414-U TSC-3000 Sure-Dock 12/24V AC/DC/ 180mA Universal
605414-110 TSC-3000 Sure-Dock 120V AC 50mA 1 Phase UL Approved
FOR FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION PLEASE REVIEW OUR PRODUCT LITERATURE:
Dock Traffic English
Dock Traffic French
Dock Traffic Spanish
TCS 3000 Sure Dock (EXT)(ENG) 1R1CB
TCS 3000 Sure Dock (EXT)(FRE) 1R1CB
You might also be interested in...
© 2022 Ideal Warehouse Innovations Inc. Made in Canada & USA. Many products are patented & patent pending.
Terms & Conditions | AODA Information | Employment