Warehouse Guardrail Systems
Not to be missed…
Two systems. Two ways to protect.
Guardrails are a key component of warehouse safety. Offering a VERY visible deterrent, guardrails protect high-risk areas, walkways, equipment, and more. Our two guardrail products offer solutions for two kinds of warehouse risk – potential for impact or impact likely. See below for the full two-solution story.
All our guardrail systems are impact-rated!
See our Guardrails… Guard.
Check out our impact-rated guardrails systems at work protecting pedestrian areas, equipment and more.
Ideal Steel Guardrail System: StrongGrrrr than ever
Steel-in-concrete protection for warehouse areas where incidental impact is possible but less likely.
Anchored in concrete and fashioned from ASTM-A36 structural steel, our single or double-rail, modular solutions are ultra-strong, smart and flexible.
Impact tested for 10,000 lbs @ 4 mph
STANDARDIZED COMPONENTS make the system both versatile and formidable.
- Two available post heights: 18” (457mm) and 44” (1118mm)
- 1 or 2 railing solutions
- Modular/replaceable components
- Removable rails for increased flexibility and temporary access
- Spring-loaded gate – allows access while prompting a visual check
- Bright visual presence reduces chance of accident
- Removable black cap
Flexible rails. Rebounding posts.
Flexible, rebounding system resists damage – perfect for areas where repeated impact is likely.
Impact tested in multiple applications. A breakthrough (in preventing breakthroughs), the SlowStop® Polycarbonate Guardrail System combines a flexible rail with rebounding posts to absorb and deflect impact while minimizing damage to both guardrail and forklift.
THE SIMPLE SYSTEM is easy to install and will offer protection for years.
- Can be fashioned with 4” (102mm) or 6” (152mm) rebounding steel bollard posts
- 13 ft. (4M) railing lengths can be cut to measure
- Easy to attach end rail caps
- Can withstand repeated impacts without need for repair or replacement
- Removable black cap on posts
For the full SlowStop Guarding story click here: