Protect Door Tracks
Overhead door tracks suffer a lot of damage when impacted by forklifts and other motorized warehouse equipment. Exposed door tracks run the risk of:
- Costly maintenance requirements
- Increased security risks if the door can’t be closed properly while awaiting repair
- Climate control issues
- Lowered productivity
- Difficultly getting replacement parts in a timely manner
Avoid these costly and time-consuming problems with Ideal Warehouse Innovations’ line-up of Track Protectors.
- Narrow “slim” design for installation in areas where obstructions and tight door centerlines are a concern.
- Formed steel with 45° angle flange offers strong impact resistance (tougher than composite materials) and keeps impact away from the door track.
- The no floor plate design eliminates floor drilling, which reduces installation cost and allows for compact shipment stacking.
- Single unit construction permits installation on either side of the door.
- Available in standard 48” (1219mm) high with custom sizes available.
- Formed steel with 45° angle flange and floor plate offers the strongest impact resistance (tougher than composite materials) and keeps impact away from the door track.
- Available in 24”(610 mm), 36”(915 mm) and 48”(1219 mm) tall sections with custom sizes available.
Made of Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) material that is impact, rust and moisture resistant.
- Reflective safety strips for high visibility.
- Reflectors are protected from damage keeping your doorway visible.
- Low profile design does not impede on door opening.
- No floor drilling required.
- Compatible with photo eyes.
- 36”(914 mm) high models for 2”(51 mm) track and 3”(76 mm) track are available.
Protect Overhead Door Tracks with Ideal Warehouse Innovations’ line-up of Track Protectors.